Intercultural skills mean global success
Success in international markets requires more than just language skills. Benefit from our knowledge of specific countries to ensure you are well received in any cultural group.
An excellent translation is only one factor in communication with international business partners. So how do I behave with a Japanese client? Or an Arabian supplier? Not to mention an international team within my own group of companies?
We will teach your employees intercultural skills in on‐site training courses and workshops and provide answers to important questions:
- How can I communicate with a target group from a different culture?
- What can help resolve conflicts in international teams?
- How can I eliminate prejudices from within my own company?
- How can I increase my sales opportunities with international customers?
- How can I improve the appearance of my service staff abroad?
Are you interested in any of our training courses and workshops?